90% early access promotion


This platform is owned by ZOEGA LTD, registered with registration number HE 415522 and located at Tseriou 136, 2nd Floor, Strovolos CY 2405 (Cyprus). Payments within the EU can also be processed by our subsidiary company, ZOEGA LTD, registered with registration number W0177687A and located at C/ Osona, Num. 2 Planta 2, Edificio Hidiria, Mas Blau, 08820 Prat De Llobregat (Barcelona).

FLINBO is an online platform that allows content creators to upload and monetize their images and videos in a video role-playing format. These games may contain mature content and are intended for users who access the platform after registering and confirming their age. The platform facilitates a one-way exchange of content from creators to registered users using a pay-per-view scheme. FLINBO operates the technical platform within its domain and is responsible for managing the necessary technical, organizational, and contractual frameworks to enable you to upload and manage the content of your account.

Accessing and using the FLINBO platform, including its content and services, as a user, requires you to read, fully and expressly accept these current terms and conditions of use and our privacy policy, without any reservations, before visiting or registering to the social network.

To lure potential clients to our platform, we formulated an "Early Access" program, which offers a substantial discount to creators who register. This promotion is exclusively available to the first 100 creators who complete their registration, verify their accounts and upload their initial audiovisual content to their respective personal profiles.

Generally, our commission model allows creators to retain 70% of their earnings, while we, as the platform, receive the remaining 30%. However, as part of this promotional offer, we have significantly increased the ratio. For the next 90 days, participating creators will receive a share of 90% of their earnings, while the platform retains only 10%.


  1. Participation in this promotion is free; no purchase or payment is necessary.
  2. Only one entry per person is permitted. Only individuals qualify for participation. Those who are excluded are ineligible to participate. Only entries submitted through the official method designated by FLINBO will be considered. The responsible entity will not accept entries that are (a) automatically generated by computer or any other system; (b) completed in bulk or by third parties; or (c) incomplete, fraudulent, altered, falsified, or tampered with.
  3. The manager reserves the right to disqualify any entrant whose performance or conduct contravenes the spirit or intent of the promotion or these promotion terms and conditions at its sole discretion.
  4. Simple registration to this form does not make the user a content creator in the FLINBO community. To become a user creator, everyone must register at www.flinbo.com.


  1. Eligibility: Anyone interested in creating adult content for the platform may participate as long as they are of legal age, undergo all internal identity verification processes, including proof of life, and receive approval from Flinbo's content moderation team.
  2. 2. Start and end dates: The subscription submission period begins on 30/10/2023 and will close once 100 beneficiaries of the promotion have been reached. You can avail of the promotion's benefits right after the creator's initial content is approved and uploaded to the platform. The promotion terminates 90 days from the date of the first content uploaded on the platform.
  3. Mechanics of participation: Personal data will be requested through a form for specific purposes. Afterward, the creator will undergo facial recognition and provide an identity document to validate their profile.
  4. Prize: 90% commission for 3 months
  5. Winner selection: The first to have their profile validated and verified will be the winners. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they are eligible to be selected and to benefit from this Promotion.
Powered by Fruition